Wednesday, November 16

Invoking the Angels

Invoking your Angels to help you achieve your intentions is a powerful spiritual practice that produces results that are much greater than working on your own.  Your Angels will send grace, wisdom, joy, energy and spiritual fire into your intentions to increase your ability to create your highest inspirations. You can connect with your Angels for assistance every day. and they will help with every aspect of life and spiritual evolution. There is nothing too big, or too small, for their loving presence to touch. They are beyond all the space-time limitations.  But the Angels work with your abilities – not theirs! So it is your capacity to receive their assistance that determines how effectively you are working with them.  When you call upon your Angels, you are really calling yourself into alignment with them, rather than calling them to you. You are tuning into their presence when you invoke them and they help you attune to the loving presence and radiance of your soul. Your Angels are always receptive to your invocations, and they always answer them. They act in accordance with spiritual law and act always in your best interest. They are connected to your soul and the Divine plan for you. Their assistance is pure and perfect love and is always in divine order. As you practice your invocations, your perceptions will expand and you will sense and experience more and more assistantance from your Angels.

You can invoke your Angels by saying something as simple as, “Beloved Angels, I call on you to bless me this day. Guide my thoughts, words and actions. Assist me to ________ (state what you need help with.) I release my intentions to your care. I also release all fear, worry or concern about them."  It is just tha simple!  You may also  mentally ask for their help.  Angels hear our thoughts with unconditional love.  Thoughts such as, "Dearest Archangel Michael, Please protect my family as they sleep tonight."  If you enjoy writing, you can pour your heart out in a letter to your angels. The power of the written word is miraculous. You can visualize your request mentally, holding an image of the angels surrounding you and your loved ones, or your car, or home, or situation in question.  And always be sure thank your angels for their assistance and guidance.  The words and methods aren't too important, as the angels see and respond to the prayer of your heart.  Again, due to free will, we just need to ask!

Learning to invoke the angels in my daily life has changed my life drastically!  I was oh so relieved to learn that all I need to do is ask!  Listenng is really the most difficult for most people at first, but you will get the hang of this as you practice and make invoking your angls help a part of your daily life.  And I will discuss listentening and recognizing their help in one of my next posts.

As you bring the practice of invoking your angels into your life, please to let me know how the angels are helping you! I've heard dozens of storis during my teachings and look forward to hearing even more!   Blessings! Namaste!   Alane 

No comments:

Post a Comment